Friday, December 2, 2011

My 30 Day Challenge

My sister Breana is taking a speech class this semester. She recently was assigned to do a persuasive speech. Her persuasion was to challenge her audience to do something new for 30 days. Well, her speech worked! She has persuaded me to blog for 30 days, "You just have to do it" and "it's not about if you will do it today, but when you will do it. It is important to find the time."

 So for the next 30 days I will be updating my blog. I have so many stories that I have failed to share. Just to warn you, I will be backtracking some days to talk about things like the "Day of September 11th in Holland" and "My Dutch Halloween."

 As I am starting this 30 day challenge, YOU should do one too! All you have to do is think about something you have always wanted to do... and then DO IT! This is not a link to Breana's speech, but it's second best. http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html It's a 3minute clip to inspire you to do try something new for 30 days. We can do the journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment