Friday, October 7, 2011

Matt Damon was right

This is me during my workshop presentation on Capitalism 
I started my first year of grad school. I am taking four classes: Development History, Theory, and Practice; Power and Politics, Sociology: Social Action; and Development Economics. It is a lot of work! I usually have three classes a day. Each class is 2 hours, but we do get a small break. It is mostly reading, but it feels like finals week, every week! Yesterday, I turned in my first assignment on the origins of capitalism. I also did a presentation on this topic. this was my Prezi power point, it is really cool! http://prezi.com/dug23qf8le6s/copy-of-copy-of-was-capitalism-inevitable/

Who would have thought Matt Damon was right about what you learn in the first year of grad school.  Remember the bar scene in the movie, "Goodwill Hunting"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymsHLkB8u3s It is true! Maybe he is right about the rest of the year? Maybe he should teach my class? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment